English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

SRK to appear on Rakhi Sawant's show

Share This Post

Rakhi has managed to get a verbal commitment from Shah Rukh to appear on her chat show.

A source reveals that Rakhi bumped into Shah Rukh at Yash Raj studios where she was shooting for her film with Rani Mukerji and approached him.

It is believed that Khan immediately said yes to the actress. Rakhi knows the actor as she worked in SRK's home production Main Hoon Naa.

A insider says, "Shah was on Rakhi's wishlist from the very beginning and she sent him several text messages asking him to be a guest on her show but the actor ignored all her SMSes. But when Sawant pinned SRK at the studio, he agreed to be on her show. Rakhi confirms, "Yes Shah Rukh has agreed to shoot for me.

I am thrilled because I always wanted him to be a guest on The Rakhi Sawant Showz. Since he has been so busy with his films and other work, I wasn't sure if he would agree. But he did, and I am very excited that he finally said yes!"

Rakhi reveals that Shah Rukh later confirmed his presence on her show via SMS. "Shah Rukh even sent me a message accepting my invitation. I don't know the exact date, but I will shoot with him whenever he tells me he's free."

Now that she's got both Aamir and Shah Rukh on the show, will she also get Salman? "Definitely, why not? I would love to have all the three big Khans on my show. It's an honour to have them on the show."

Tushar Joshi, Mid-Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin