English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, November 12, 2010

I never thought I will work without Shahrukh: Farah Khan

Share This Post

Farah Khan is mum on what led to a fall out between her and best friend Shahrukh Khan but the director says she never thought of working without the actor, who starred in two of her films.

The choreographer-turned-director is all set to roll out her new film 'Tees Maar Khan' this Christmas, which stars Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif. It is for the first time that Farah is working with a lead actor other than Shahrukh.

The director, who had once declared that she would never work with any actor other than Shahrukh, today feels that it is best not to make such announcements in the industry. "I did say things in that regard and in all honesty, I meant them genuinely as well. However, things changed, circumstances changed and a lot of other things happened that made me go for Akshay," said Farah.

"I never thought that there would be a day when I won't be working with Shah Rukh. I was very earnest about that."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin