English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Shahrukh Khan 'Touched' by Twitter Fans

Share This Post

King Khan took over New York City earlier this week when he came to promote his new movie "My Name is Khan," with his co-star Kajol, but he was also asked about recently joining Twitter.

And Shahrukh Khan admitted that instead of using Twitter as a social network tool to post short updates about his whereabouts, he uses is to chat with fans who ask him all kinds of questions!

"I'm shy but one night Karan Johartold me to do it so I said ok and I did it. Once I came on I was touched to see that I had so many people following me," SRK revealed.

"I've never had so many questions since I was interrogated at Newark Airport!" he added jokingly in reference to last year's incident when the King of Bollywood, just like his character in "My Name is Khan," was detained at a U.S. airport and questioned for hours.

Well we're happy to see that Shahrukh has not lost his good sense of humor amid all the controversy!

Are you following Shahrukh Khan on Twitter? Drop us a line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin