English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shah Rukh is the nicest superstar I’ve ever met: Bipasha Basu

Share This Post

If you thought that age would stop Shah Rukh Khan from sporting young ladies on his arms, then you are mistaken. The actor, who already has top B-town ladies like Kareena Kapoor fighting for his attention, is now drawing praises from dusky beauty Bipasha Basu.

The Bong babe rarely has a word of praise for her contemporaries, but is apparently all head over heels for King Khan. The sultry actress who performed a cameo with Shah Rukh Khan in ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ says that she was much too thrilled to perform with the actor.

Speaking to a news daily about her cameo with the superstar, she said, “It was like Mumtaz-meets-Sadhana. I loved it! I got a chance to work with Shah Rukh Khan, nothing else matters. Like millions, I had seen him on screen. Then I met him for a show and I was very impressed”.

The stunner further added, “I did `Rab Ne…` in the hope of doing a full-length role with Shah Rukh and a film with Aditya Chopra. That one day of shooting with Shah Rukh was memorable. He`s the nicest superstar I`ve ever met and irresistibly charming. This was my chance to dance.”

Well, she surely danced on that chance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin