English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dabboo Ratnani on clicking Shah Rukh Khan

Share This Post



Known for his unassuming disposition, sincere dedication and an eye for making his subjects seem surreal, lens-legend Dabboo Ratnani’s resume shrieks names that scrape the upper echelons of Bollywood’s aristocracy. The man talks about shooting with Shah Rukh Khan for his Bollywood calendar 2009.

SRK is one of the nicest people I have met in my life. He was supposed to leave for Los Angeles on the same day of the shoot. I did not want to use the stock photo of his for my anniversary calendar. So I asked him, and he made it a point to shoot it for me.

This is one of the quickest shoot for the calendar. It took hardly 4 minutes to get this photo. This was shot in his library. I have not used any of my lights. I noticed a chrome plated film light in his room and this is the only light in the photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin