English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Sunday, October 14, 2007

"I want to be a bigger hit than Chak De," - Shah Rukh Khan

Share This Post

And sets higher targets for himself on Eid.

Badshah Khan is on an all time high, the pony tailed Khan whose new fab ab look has been grabbing headlines is all set to rock the screens this Diwali.

In Delhi for a function he was very upbeat. Basking in the success of Chak de India Shah Rukh promises Om Shanti Om will have people begging for more.

"Every Diwali I only compete with myself and I want to be a bigger hit than Chak De," said Shah Rukh Khan.

As for the current controversy over India's nomination in the Oscars Eklavya, the actor had his own take.

"We have a variety of films and it's difficult to select the best. I agree we may disagree with choices but respect the decision. Paheli many not have been the best," said the actor.

With preparations for Eid all around SRK was all geared up for the holiday.

"I will be at home. I am a cheap father. I will only give 'dua' to my kids. Eid is a day of sacrifice and tolerance. May peace reign," said SRK.

NDTV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin