English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Shahrukh-Salman spat: SRK admits his fault, but won’t say sorry

Share This Post

Shahrukh Khan was in a mood to bare his heart while appearing on buddy Karan Johar’s chat show Koffee With Karan. SRK has been in confession mood lately. After confessing that he’s been depressed for a good part of this year, he’s spoken out frankly about his friends that have been falling out, namely Salman Khan and Farah Khan.

On Karan Johar’s show KWK, when SRK was asked about Farah and Salman, he is reported to have said: “I don't know how to make friends and if I do, I don't know how to keep them....If Salman and Farah are upset with me it's 100 per cent my fault but I can't pick up the phone and say sorry.... I can't apologise because of ego but because I can't just get myself to ask people to come back to me... I had asked my parents to come back and they didn't...”

In fact, SRK’s soul-baring so touched the host Karan Johar that he was moved to tears.

The SRK episode will be aired on January 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin