English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Bipasha Basu wants to be Shahrukh Khan

Share This Post

Bipasha Basu who has just completed a decade in the industry has worked with a range of actors during this period. But she says, “If given a chance to be a man, I’d choose to be a hero. A hero’s life is so much easier than a heroine’s.”

We probe a little more and she reveals, “I would want to be Shah Rukh Khan. He is intelligent, a creative actor and a business man. He is making pot loads of money and at the same time living a good life,” She adds, “I believe if you achieve so much fame and money in life, you should also translate that and live a good life. I see SRK having fun.”

The actress also lists herother favourite co-stars. Beginning with her debut film, Ajnabee, Bipasha is of the opinion that she would have never become an actress had it not been for co-stars Bobby Deol and Akshay Kumar’s support. “I shall always be thankful to them. They were big stars at that time, but they made me feel at ease.”

Up next is actor Ajay Devgn who she considers a close friend. “Ajay and I share an interesting chemistry. I would want to thank him for being a fantastic co-star and a great friend.”

She is also very fond of the young heartthrob, Ranbir Kapoor. Bipasha worked with the Kapoor munda in Bachna Ae Haseeno and can’t stop praising him. “Usually I get along with all my co-stars, but Ranbir and I became great friends. He is one of my most favourite people and I love, love, absolutely love working with him.”

Last but not the least, Bips also adds John Abraham’s name to the list. “John and I look fabulous on screen and have crackling chemistry. He thought I looked my best in Jism,” she grins mischeviously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin