English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SRK-Akki bond mid air!

Share This Post

Shah Rukh Khan and Akshay Kumar were known as rivals once upon a time but the duo seems to have moved on ever since.

Just when reports of Aamir ignoring Shah Rukh in London were doing the rounds, we heard of Akki coming to SRK’s rescue!

Akshay Kumar revealed about his bonding with SRK on a social networking site and so did Shah Rukh..

“I flew back to London to join my wife and son for our summer holidays and I met Shah Rukh Khan on my flight! It was nice to know Shah Rukh feels as grateful as I am for being a part of our industry and how lucky we are... It’s amazing I managed to chat more with my work mates on a flight than I do in the entire year” revealed Akshay.

While Shah Rukh described his Akki experience by saying, “I had Akshay Kumar for company on flight. Was wonderful to be with him after so long. Laughed for hours. We always do whenever we meet. Happiness to him.”

Aamir Khan, we wonder what you would do, had you been on that flight too! Bond with Akshay and snub SRK or vice versa! Phew...superstars all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin