English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, June 11, 2010

I really like Shah Rukh Khan, says Sarah Jessica Parker

Share This Post

Sarah Jessica Parker, actor and producer of 'Sex And The City' Wear! is going to launch its two fancy stores in Mumbai and Jessica votes for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan as the most prominent brand faces for her range of cloth line in India. Sarah’s designing stores includes clothes inspired from her movies. They are chic, sleek and sexy.

Parker quips as why she voted for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, "Aishwarya has a magnetic personality, beautiful eyes, carries herself well and dresses up aptly for every occasion. Besides, her personal style just adds to her looks."

On the male front, SJP picks up actor Shahrukh Khan as she feels he is an "imagining actor."

"I really like Shah Rukh Khan," confesses Parker. "I watched a couple of his movies. I can't recall the titles, but I loved all of them."

Apart from opening stores across India, SJP further wants to strengthen her relationship with India, Declares Parker, "We have already reached Abu Dhabi this season, and India isn't all that far. The next edition of the film could well be in India. I'm keeping my fingers crossed."

Apart from films, Ash and SRK gets a new reason to bond.

1 comments:

Anonymous June 12, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

Pakistan ke Tarf say\\\\ Salam Srk Bhai…
Do you know, who is my Jaan?
Yes, you’re right he is Shahrukh Khan.

I treat my self as biggest fan,
If you believe, my good man.

Shahrukh is the best for ever,
Say, “No” never!
He is my brother, Do you know?
If you don’t believe, How can I show?

He is for ever the King Khan,
He is compared with no one.

I want to tell him, “Who is your biggest fan..
Do you know, Bhai?”
This is Moin who am I.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin