English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, April 09, 2010

Aishwarya Rai digs the past, talks about Shahrukh Khan

Share This Post

It wasn’t a simple interview but a candid tete-a-tete with India’s famous socialite and writer Shobha De for the third anniversary issue of the Hello magazine. And Aishwarya Rai seemed in a mood to bare her soul.

What exactly did she reveal? Well, the actress, who is now happily married to Abhishek Bachchan and is certainly in the best phase of her career, talked candidly for the first time about Shahrukh Khan and why they stopped doing films together.

As a tabloid comes up with the extracts of the interview, let’s read through:

It was the time when both SRK and Ash were offered Munnabhai MBBS, “When SRK decided he was not doing Munnabhai MBBS, they (Vidhu Vinod Chopra and Rajkumar Hirani) did come to me and say (Sanjay) Dutt saab had agreed to do it.

“But because I was attached to SRK’s company, I said my dates will be decided by him, if he is doing Munnabhai I will do it. But once that incident happened with SRK (when Salman created a ruckus on the sets of Chalte Chalte and SRK threw her out), and I was out of his movies, I dared to make the choices I did.”

And, what happened after that?

“It’s really weird with him. Whenever he would meet me socially during those days, he’d apologize which was never taken up in the open. Never in public.

He said it wasn’t right and he couldn’t tell me all his reasons for what had happened... he was awkward about it.”

Now, she doesn’t want to judge SRK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin