English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, March 22, 2010

Shah Rukh Khan is like family to me: Rani Mukerji

Share This Post

http://im.rediff.com/movies/2008/jun/05look21.jpg
Actor Rani Mukerji turns 32 today. For a long time gossip mills have been abuzz with rumours of her fall-out with Shah Rukh Khan due to her allegiance to Salman Khan. Rani dismisses such talks as baseless and says she and Shah Rukh are still best of friends.

“Shah Rukh and I are fine. He is like family to me. Just because people don’t see me at his dos doesn’t mean we’ve fallen out. There are four people with whom I can never stay out of touch - Karan (Johar), Shah Rukh, Aamir (Khan) and Adi (Aditya Chopra). They are instrumental in shaping my career in Bollywood,” she says.

Rani will spend her birthday with her near ones and close friends. Ask her to reveal who her close friends are, and she says, “No way.”

Talking about her movies, 2010 looks good for her. “I have got a great film No One Killed Jessica. I might sign one more which means two releases this year,” she says.

Amidst speculations that she might not work outside the Yash Raj Films banner, Rani has signed this movie with UTV. She says, “I will always be a part of Yash Raj. ButI’ve worked outside them too with Sanjay (Bhansali) and Karan. I just want to be a part of good films,” she ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin