English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I love people liking me: Shahrukh Khan

Share This Post



King Khan Shahrukh Khan loves his celebrity status and admits that he would never want to live without it even for a moment.

Shahrukh said, "I don't want to be anonymous..I'm very honest about that. I love being recognised. I love people liking me, I love the fact that people scream when I go out, I think I'll miss all that when it's taken away, and I don't even think about it.

"I think that's why I work harder every year, every day, every month and every moment. I'm not standing and counting the people outside my house, but I don't want them to lessen," he added.

Shahrukh made his film debut with Deewana (1992) and since then, he has been part of numerous commercially successful and earned critical acclaim for many of his performances.

Shahrukh sorred his popularity high with blockbusters like 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge', 'Baazigar', 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai', 'Darr', 'Pardes', 'Dil Toh Pagal Hai', 'Chak De', 'Main Hoon Na', 'Om Shanti Om', and of latest 'My Name Is khan'.

Shahrukh won thirteen Filmfare Awards for his work in Indian films, seven of which got nominated in the Best Actor category.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin