English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, February 20, 2010

WATCH: Karan Johar on a high post MNIK

Share This Post


Bollywood's most successful commerical director Karan Johar maybe riding high on the success of My Name Is Khan but it is not just the box office that has him beaming.

For the filmmaker My Name Is Khan has been his biggest challenge, one that has clearly paid off since it has garnered the kind of critical acclaim he hasn't seen before this.

"You can say it's my best reviewed film, and how heartening it is," said Karan.

And after the roller coaster ride that's been the last few years and most notably the last week he has big plans.

"Right now I'm going on a long holiday and throwing my phone away, my audio says good luck with that," said Karan.

WATCH THE VIDEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin