English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Shahrukh Khan starrer ‘My Name is Khan’ director Karan Johar thanks all

Share This Post


‘My Name is Khan’ that was unleashed on the audience last Friday on 12th February was reeling under controversy as it faced the wrath of the vandals Shiv Sena who are the modern day evils trying to divide India into regionalism. But, SRK fans roared like a wounded tiger and swallowed the threats of the hooligans to wipe off their dictatorial ship and flocked to cinemas risking their safety but not bowing down to the devils.

And even in a far-away country like Germany, SRK’s placards screamed aloud in his support and director Karan Johar was touched and moved.

‘It’s very heartwarming. A filmmaker’s biggest dream is that his film connects with his audience. I am thrilled, ecstatic and literally folding my hands and saying thank you (to all fans),” quips Karan Johar in sheer delight and gratitude.

‘I won’t say anything beyond the film. In the film, Rizwan Khan (the protagonist) says, ‘We shall overcome’ and I think we are successful,’ he adds.

Now, I think the message is clear and loud and Bal Thackeray and his gang of hoodlums must pay heed to this one, ‘His name is Khan and he’s not a non-Indian.’

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin