English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, February 12, 2010

Shahrukh Khan is ‘weird’

Share This Post


Just one day to go for the release of My Name Is Khan and Shahrukh Khan is everywhere. The man became the first Bollywood star to feature on the international magazine Esquire. Then he was on GQ and now again we see him on OK!, saying, “I am weird”.

The February issue of the magazine discloses some of the secrets of SRK - what are his dreams, fears and passions. And some real candid confessions of what he thinks of himself besides being a superstar. Though some of the latest magazine spreads featuring Khan have also done something similar, here he is talking more about his negative traits as well.

“I am complicated, I am complex, I’ve got issues, I am weird,” says King Khan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin