English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, February 15, 2010

Shah Rukh Khan's TMI tweet

Share This Post


Shah Rukh Khan appears a lot more relaxed now that his film 'My Name Is Khan' (MNIK) is on a smooth run across the country.

It is showing to packed houses and reportedly raked in Rs 25 crore on its opening day.

Khan's happiness is evident from this recent sequence of his tweets, one of which seems to go 'two' far up between his legs!

found a lil stone in the garden of my house shaped like a heart. daughter has decided to paint it red & give it to me.daughters r beautiful.

son has learnt to catch me unawares by kicking me in the crotch.thinks its fun !! need to protect my manhood. sons r crotching tigers.

thanx again...am glad most of u liked the film. makes me very happy and relaxed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin