English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

'My Name Is Khan' made them cry

Share This Post


She cried like a baby and seriously the choreographer – director Farah is trying to mend her relationship with SRK. We are talking about the reaction of Farah during and after the screening of MNIK.

Farah saw ‘My Name Is Khan’ and is all praises for the actor Shahrukh Khan.

During the screening, Farah sat between Karan and John and she and John can’t hold their tears, she said, “MNIK has many tender moments. I was crying because it was a very sentimental time for me.”

Soon after the screening, she called up Shahrukh and appreciated him for his brilliant performance. She loved the film from her heart.

She further said, “I saw MNIK and I loved it! As aam junta. Shah Rukh was brilliant in the film and I called him up immediately after the film and told him that. We discussed the film for about half an hour."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin