English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mahesh Bhatt, others watching My Name Is Khan!

Share This Post

Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'My Name Is Khan' has become the buzzword in Bollywood.

Karan Johar
I am overwhelmed and moved to tears with all the support our labour of love is getting...thank you..Thank you...your hand on our head makes us.

Abhishek Bachchan
Wishing Karan and Shah Rukh and the entire team of MNIK all the best for the release. Its going to be memorable! Full on!

Vishal Dadlani
Funny coincidence, the 3rd name on the censor board certificate for MNIK, is "Rizwan Khan"!

Dabboo Ratnani
Watching My Name Is Khan at Inox, Crystal Plaza, Jaipur with Manisha Ratnani and my in-laws.

Sonam Kapoor
Got three tickets for the late show, thanks to SRK... Will be watching it again!! Brilliant...

Genelia D'souza
Hi Karan, loads and loads of love and only the best wishes ever, because what’s happening is purely unfair and I'm sure MNIK will still be the winner. SRK, just want you to know that we love you dearly and will stand by you because you are right and we believe you are.

Rahul Khanna
MNIK gets my highest compliment - it made the 2 hour drive to the screening well worthwhile. Congrats Karan, SRK and Shibani Bathija!

Taran Adarsh
SRK, Karan, Aalif Surti... 'MNIK' opens huge. The morning and noon shows are extra-ordinary. At places, better than '3 Idiots'. Wow!

Mahesh Bhatt
I have come to Fun to watch MNIK. My presence here should speak volumes about my stand!
The house is full! And the audience is loving the film. SRK is superb so is Karan.

Madhur Bhandarkar
Hey KJo & SRK, Hope the combo of you both works yet again and MINK be another blockbuster & rock the world...Best Wishes- MB

Farah Khan Ali
I am dying to watch MNIK and plan to take my son with me to the movie...Lucky all who have seen it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin