English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

EXCLUSIVE LOOK: Shahrukh Khan flaunts his flamboyance

Share This Post

Man of the moment

The Cine Blitz February issue seems to be the My Name Is Khan special edition with buddies Shahrukh Khan and Karan Johar posing together for the cover page.

Though SRK is often called ‘a walking chimney’ but here, arguably for the first time in a magazine, he is shown smoking a cigarette. Doesn’t the debonair Khan look charismatic here! The spread carries an exclusive, long interview with Khan, where he has talked about his loneliness and what keeps him away from a good night sleep.

“Some days I’m okay and some days I feel bad. Just the other night I was alone and I was thinking yeh kyun ho raha hai…Kyun sab ulta bol rahe hain? I got very depressed. I couldn’t sleep after that.”

Smoking in ishtyle! Catch SRK smoking hot in these images:

Man in black
Talks about 'My Name Is Khan'.


Man of strength
Talks about the oddities of life.


Man of exuberance
Always on toes with his never-say-die spirit.


Man with best friend
A hit duo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin