English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, February 05, 2010

Bollywood's King Khan: 'I love being a celebrity'

Share This Post


Bollywood's King Khan aka Shahrukh Khan admits he loves being a superstar.

The actor has a cult following in India and has been dubbed the Tom Cruise of Bollywood.

"It's nice to be loved, I love being a star," the 44-year-old said.

"I love people screaming my name, I love not being able to walk freely, I love every aspect of it.

"Genuinely I enjoy it, I'm not joking," he added.

While some celebrities complain about a lack of privacy, Khan thrives in the spotlight.

He said: "A lot of people say 'I hide myself, I wear dark glasses' and I say to them, 'all your life you work to be recognised, what's the point in wearing dark glasses' - you know I really like it."

Khan is in the UK promoting new film My Name is Khan, released on February 11.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin