English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Shahrukh Khan and Kajol to be married!

Share This Post


After almost a decade yes eight long years the ideal ‘screen couple’ will make history as ‘My Name is Khan’ hits the film screens globally

Even people who ordinarily would not go to watch Bollywood films are waiting with baited breath for the release of “My Name Is Khan” where Kajol is the doting wife of Shahrukh Khan!

My Name Is Khan is a film featuring SRK and Kajol, Shahrukh plays Rizwan Khan, a man with Asperger syndrome. And Kajol plays Mandira, a divorcee with a son who falls in love with Rizwan and later marries him. So begins the ever so fresh romance of the golden couple till the doom strikes Rizwan’s life!

I don’t think anybody would disagree with me if I say Shahrukh and Kajol are one of the best looking couples in Bollywood, dare we imagine what Shahrukh and Kajol were a real life couple? Amazing yes yes yes

SRK and Kajol still look so wonderful together even though they are cast opposite after 8 years. Baazigar, Karan Arjun, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham…all speaking of the amazing chemistry between the two.

So, all you out there who were dreaming with me, wake up and wait till 12th February’10 for My Name Is Khan to hit the screen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin