English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Shah Rukh Khan is 'scared' of getting into relationships

Share This Post

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has said he is "scared" of getting into relationships and finds himself socially and emotionally inept.

"There are days I feel lonely. I have never gotten into relationships, because I'm scared to. I lost my parents, so now I don't like to lose relationships," Shah Rukh has been quoted as saying in GQ India' magazine's latest issue.

About his reported uncomfortable relationships with contemporaries and seniors in Bollywood, where he has spent nearly two decades, Shah Rukh said his fall-out with Salman Khan was personal and not work-related.

"With Aamir (Khan) and Amitabh Bachchan, there is no fall-out," the 44-year-old actor said.

And while talking about his friend filmmaker-choreographer Farah Khan, Shah Rukh said, "I'll be honest about Farah. Her work defines her. None of us owe anything to anyone. I always believe that."

To a question on what has he learned in the film industry, he said, "Everyone doesn't understand my humour. Happiness comes on a successful Friday. And all this happens if you're happening. The industry is the nicest place to be because it's straightforward."

"If you believe you are a means to an end, you will always be successful in this industry. If you believe you are the end, you will feel cheated, unhappy, let down," King Khan said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin