English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I work only to make you happy: Shah Rukh Khan

Share This Post


Director Karan Johar may be feeling the pressure to match box office success of '3 Idiots' with 'My Name is Khan' but actor Shah Rukh Khan says that his only intention is to make people happy.

Asked about his expectation from the film, the 'Badshah of Bollywood' said, "Everytime I release a film, I am asked the same question and I answer the same. My expectation is that everybody will like it."

"I work only so that I can make you happy. I can entertain you, I'm able to fulfil some kind of an emotional vacuum. My films are about making people happy," the 'King Khan' told reporters on the sidelines of his team Kolkata Knight Riders's conditioning camp at CC&FC ground here today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin