English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, January 16, 2010

“I am confident about My Name Is Khan” – Aamir Khan

Share This Post


Our Bolly-stars in tinsel town seem to be in the mood of greeting best wishes to their colleagues for their forthcoming ventures which was rarely to be seen before. Especially, the three Khans of Bollywood seem to be in a praising spree.

Earlier, Salman and Shahrukh were heard exchanging best wishes for their respective forthcoming ventures. Then Shahrukh was spotted at the premiere of 3 Idiots and now Aamir categorically made a statement which came as a surprise. Here is what our perfectionist Khan had to say for SRK‘s My Name is Khan whose release date is around the corner, “I am confident about My Name is Khan and hope- it crosses 3 Idiots at the box office.”

“Aamir Khan has really liked the promos of the movie My Name Is Khan which are already out on television,” informs an onlooker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin