English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Shahrukh Khan: reading....in the car, in the plane, in the bathroom, in the bed...

Share This Post


Apart from being a professional actor he was also a Mass Communication student, who did his Masters from Jamia Milia Islamia Delhi. Recently we came to know about his reading interest and you will be amazed forever. Posted in the website Zoomtv.in King Khans addiction toward books. For all you people who don’t know that he is a voracious reader and he reads anything and everything that is present under the sun! Woohh! Amazed folks?

“Whatever I see topping on them say the New York Times bestseller charts, I buy those books when I am moving in and out of the airports. And loads of times, it is these kind of books that make it to the top seller position – like the Outliers.” As quoted to Zoomtv.

He is keener in knowing both No1 what people writes and No2 what people loves to read that’s why he skims through every book! “And I read anything, from comics to popular fiction to pulp … everything, “I like what Dan Brown writes, it also helps me understand certain aspects of the religion that he writes about, so that’s good. And besides that, ya, of course, I always pick up a Harry Potter for the kids,” says Shah Rukh. “My favourite is Artemis Fowl, I don’t know if you’ve heard about it. And I looked forward to books by Douglas Adams when he was alive. According to Zoom Tv the actor is currently reading another Douglas Adams.

And guess when he gets time to read! We really wonder and pops comes the answer “Anywhere – in the car, in the plane, in the bathroom, in the bed … I read everywhere. I read three books at the same time.”! Awww! Are you not surprised? Car, Plane, bed is ok! ButBathroom? Well…..we can understand your time constraint Shahrukh. I hope the reader must have enjoyed reading it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin