English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, December 04, 2009

Shahrukh Khan: ‘Badshah of Bollywood’….The ripe old man?

Share This Post

Well, it seems that the ‘Badshah of Bollywood’ is all set to don an old man’s stick!

But before you all start wondering whether your adored super star has suddenly gone nuts, let’s just say that it’s only for an advertisement!

It appears that the 44 year old, who has passed on effortlessly in a much younger avatar, in his recent flicks (well apart from that brief ‘old man’ appearance in ‘Veer Zaara’), will appear as a 75 year old for the upcoming series of advertisements for Dish TV.

Well, given that it’s Shahrukh who is gonna wear that old man’s hat, there’s already a good amount of buzz surrounding his upcoming ad campaign for Dish TV.

Says the actor about his brand new look, in a chat with ‘Spicezee’, “When I was getting my make up done there was a phase where I had to go bald. I clicked my snap and send it to Gauri asking her if she would love me if I looked this way as I aged. She replied that ‘I don’t love you now how do you think I will love you then’.”

Well guys! You have seen the veteran ace Amitabh in his newest avatar as a 13 year old, now brace for an ‘old’ surprise from the Badshah!

But honestly Shahrukh, this is one ‘WISH’ we are never gonna make!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin