English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Shahrukh Khan admits he dislikes his face and physique!

Share This Post

The ‘King’ of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan, who’s busy with promotions of his upcoming movie ‘My Name is Khan’, in a recent interview, spoke about himself and the man again came up with strange and bizarre but intellectual words.

“I’m shy of myself on screen . I’m not fond of my face or physique. That’s why I am an actor so that I can play someone else,” he remarks.

“I’m not antisocial. I’m a quiet person, strangely reclusive. I’m not as confident as you think I am. I am thankful to Allah to be not so gifted and have all this. I’m great enough to be humble; I’m very happy when people say ‘SRK’s the best’. I’m happy by what I’ve done, but humble enough to know it’s not because of me. Yet put me on stage………and I’ll comfortably entertain you for an hour. As long as I’m an entertainer, I’ve no problems. It’s when I’m Shahrukh that the problems arise. I’m a fun guy; yet my kids enjoy their mother’s company more,” he signs off.

Oooh! When this guy starts talking, he completely stumps you……. can speak really well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin