English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

´My Name Is Khan´ Is The Nicest Love Story

Share This Post


Come February 12, 2010 and one will witness the release of perhaps the biggest film of the first half of next year!

We are obviously referring to Karan Johar's next directorial venture, 'My Name Is Khan', featuring none other than Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol!

Though there are different theories doing the rounds about the content of 'My Name Is Khan', SRK sums up by saying, "I have been associated with the nicest love stories in Bollywood and 'My Name Is Khan' is not only the nicest love story but it is also a step towards Indian cinema reaching worldwide audience.”

Well, we are sure that what King Khan says will indeed turn out to be true during the Valentine weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin