English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Comically yours, SRK

Share This Post


It was a night for surprises at the Andheri Sports Complex on Saturday night where the Mumbai Police Film Star Nite Umang '09 was being held.

Shah Rukh showed his true comic colours in a skit called Koffee With Cops, with Karan Johar in tow. When asked during a rapidfire round, why he needed cops, he shot back, "Main bahut sexy hoon. Which is why I need security and police to rescue me from girls and rival heroes." On unfulfilled dreams, his wish went thus: "My unfulfilled dream has always been to play a police officer.

But I don't think I am still macho enough. Policewala role adaa karne ke liye dil chaahiye, sirf six-pack-abs nahin." When asked if he would accept an offer to act in Dostana 2, SRK quipped "I don't wish to hamper my macho image, don't expect me to accept."

The audience was in splits when flapping his palm in an effeminate gesture, SRK told KJo, "Please don't keep touching me, I don't like it at all." Not surprisingly, SRK literally proved to be the 'show-stopper' in the show put together by event organiser Aly Morani and film-maker Pahlaj Nihalani.

Later, Khan and Johar felicitated top cop D Sivanandhan with a bouquet, who seemed overwhelmed when Amitabh Bachchan joined the duo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin