English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Aamir seeks to mend fences with SRK

Share This Post

If it was a fight between the Khans before the release of Ghajini and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, it seems that there is now going to be peace before the release of 3 Idiots and My Name is Khan. Aamir Khan has taken the first step towards burying the hatchet with Shah Rukh Khan.

The actor apologised to Shah Rukh and his family on a talk show on Saturday night. When he was told that Shah Rukh's children, who were his fans, were upset with him because of his blog, Aamir said, "I really respect Shah Rukh, especially because he is a family man. He takes care of his family. If I have hurt their sentiments, I offer my unconditional apology to Shah Rukh and his family.''

Aamir denied that he called Shah Rukh the number 2 star. "I had said I consider Sachin Tendulkar as the numero uno, but he does not say that himself.''

On the remark about calling his dog SRK, Aamir said it was said as a joke. He no longer calls the dog Shah Rukh, but calls him Shaaki.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin