English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'll freeze if I see Shahrukh now: Kunal Deshmukh

Share This Post

He might have a "personal tuning" with actor Emraan Hashmi, who played the lead in his first two films, but director Kunal Deshmukh also wishes to direct the King Khan some day.

The director, whose second film 'Tum Mile' released last week, says that he would love to work with Shah Rukh Khan in the future, once he has achieved the position to direct one of the biggest stars in Bollywood.

"I would love to work with Shah Rukh one day, but only when I have reached that level when I can ask for a re-take if the shot is bad. Right now, I might freeze if I see him," said Deshmukh.

Like numerous others in India, he has also grown up on the hit films of Khan in the 90's.

"I have grown up on his films like 'Dilwale...' and 'Darr' and their songs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin