English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Here's Sandi, the fan who gifted SRK the moon!

Share This Post



As mostly your favourite portal has another exclusive. We finally managed to locate Sandi, the dedicated and sincere Shahrukh Khan fan, who recently hogged the headlines by gifting a piece of moon to her hero on his 44th birthday (like on many previous ones!). She was mentioned by none other than King Khan himself, who thanked her personally! Well she is from Australia and a member of King Khan's fan site. And this is what she has to say:

Yes, it's true that I bought a block of land on the Moon for King Khan, as I wanted him to be the first Hindi film hero on the Moon! I want him to always be first with everything... For his birthday in 2002, I had a star in the Scorpius constellation named after him, (which was also a first for a Hindi hero) and the Moon idea was to follow the ASOKA theme of the Sun, the Moon and the Stars. Maybe for next birthday, I will have organized something to represent the Sun



Though I have written to Shah Rukh many times, I know that he doesn't answer fan mail, but when he mentioned me in his interview, it's more than compensated! I was understandably "over the Moon" with joy. Shah Rukh has shown me such respect and gratitude for what I have done for him that he will always be my hero.

It is only because Shah Rukh himself has personally mentioned the land on the Moon that it has become such major news all over the world, and I am so happy that it has made him smile. I would do anything for that, but I don't know how I will top this!

Well, we wish you the best and hope that you top it with King Khan's very next birthday Sandi!

4 comments:

Naima November 9, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

wo shah well yew deserve more kz u r da Besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt..............:))

Priya November 10, 2009 at 6:00 AM  

i want to thank sandi for this love and respect she has for Dr. Khan...

Anonymous November 10, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

hi how are u

Anonymous November 10, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

who can beat me ?

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin