English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, November 13, 2009

add add * 'My Name Is Khan' to hit cinemas worldwide on Feb 12

Share This Post

London: 'My Name is Khan', which brings together the 'hottest' on-screen couple Shahrukh Khan and Kajol after a gap of eight years, is set to hit theatres in India, UK and over 40 other countries on February 12, next year.

"My Name is Khan, at its core, is an epic love story between two people who have a unique way of seeing the world, but what sets it apart is the landscape on which the story unfolds," film's director Karan Johar said in a statement.

"I keep setting out to do something different with my films, but the one constant that remains is my desire to continue to explore the many ways in which two people can fall in love and stay in love regardless of any or every challenge against them," Johar added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin