English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, October 03, 2009

I love women: Shah Rukh

Share This Post

As celebrity guest in the hit chat show Tere Mere Beach Mein, Shah Rukh Khan is at his candid best and shares his secrets for happy and healthy marriages. Some of them were:

1. "This is my suggestion to all the men: Whenever your wife calls, quickly answer / respond, even if it means telling lies, whatever lie it may be, like you don’t need to tell her with whom you’re having a bath etc ... as long as you can you respond to her call and say ‘yes, darling I love you too, muawh, muawh’!"

2. "Mujko genuinely aisa lagta hain ... ki bhagwan hai, allah hain, khuda hain, god hain aur agar uske baad koi hain toh who auraat hain ... And I believe that aurton ki izzat honi chahiye ... unse pyaar hona chahiye ... isiliye main hamesha kehta hoon that I truly and absolutely LOVE WOMEN!"

3. "Girls are good if you just listen to them in small things, say yes to everything they ask for, don’t do any of it and you get by very easily in life ... "

4. "They need time and when she gives me so much freedom, it's my duty, dharm to do what she likes. I have never come home and said I am tired, because main jo thaaka hua hoon apne kaam mein thakka hua hoon ... at home, my time is for my wife and my children, I cannot go wrong with them."

5. "Any man who is comfortable in letting his wife be is the real man and any man who is uncomfortable letting his girlfriend / wife be is an absolutely insecure wimp and foolish man."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin