English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, September 28, 2009

Shah Rukh Khan: 'I want to wear tights'

Share This Post

Shah Rukh Khan has decided to follow up My Name is Khan with the superhero movie Ra. 1.

The Bollywood veteran had to choose between Farah Khan's Happy New Year and the action film, which will be directed by Cash's Anubhav Sinha.

Khan and Farah worked together on box office hits such as Om Shani Om and Maine Hoon Haa, but the actor opted for Ra. 1 to impress his children.

He told New Kerala: "I want to put on my tights and my kids' blanket on my back. I want to do this film for my children.

"I’ve always wanted to make a superhero film, but I never had six-pack abs. Now that I have them, I want to do this. It’s not an animation film, as many people believe - I would like to clarify that. It’s a live-action film."

According to a source, the actor has already started exercising intensively for the role.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin