English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kajol on working in 'My Name is Khan'

Share This Post

The ever charming Kajol recalls what it was like to film for My Name is Khan with Shah Rukh Khan in the US. She also offers her take on how to beat constipation!

"We had these long schedules in America. So I got to see a lot of States which I have never had a chance to see before," Kajol recalls.

"We shot in a really beautiful little town, about an hour away from San Fransico in wine country."

"It was a blast," sums up the actress who turned 34 on August 5.

A director needs a powerful script to draw Kajol away from her 6-year-old daughter, Nyasa. So what was it about My Name is Khan that drew her nod?

"What drew me to the film was the fact that it is so different from whatever Karan has done so far," she says.

Watch the video:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin