English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

SRK won’t sell team, loves thrill of loss

Share This Post

SRK says there is no way that he would sell his beloved Knight Riders team, and that he is enjoying the moments of turmoil that he going through.

In an SMS to journalists who asked him about the rumours of his sellout, Shah Rukh replied: “Nonsense… I have invested so much love into our KKR team that even if I want to… nobody else in the world can afford to match that.”

The actor said that owning a team was “ amazing and a first for me. People believe that defeat means one should leave the arena. It’s such a wonderful feeling to be a struggler again… hoping to succeed… losing again… and again… feel the hatred… the jibes…. Been a long time since I wanted to beat failure again….”

The team is currently at the bottom of the IPL league, having won only one match so far. They also lost on Sunday in their match against Punjab.

Shah Rukh said that this did not get him down.

“I feel younger, more energetic and so damn hungry now. Contrary to what everyone is saying… More than ever now… I want to own the arena… not run away from it.

Inshallah, KKR will come out of this stronger than ever… and I am so proud being a part of this turmoil."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin