English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, May 14, 2009

SRK is charismatic: Bipasha

Share This Post

The actress recently performed for a live show with Shah Rukh Khan in Mumbai; and like everyone else who is touched by the Khan, she too is all praise for the Badshah of Bollywood. “Shah Rukh’s energy levels are so high; he is charismatic and he motivates everyone around to give their best shot.

I performed at the same wedding as him in Mumbai, but I barely interacted with him during the show. However I’ve been witness to his stage shows earlier and I just feel those who work with Shah Rukh are lucky because he truly transforms the lives of those around him. His zest is infectious and I’m looking forward to doing a film with him.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin