English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, April 27, 2009

IPL: Open letter to Shah Rukh Khan!

Share This Post

Hello Mr. Shah Rukh Khan
I have to say I always respected you as an actor as an individual what, I have seen of you. I also respect you involvement in you team but as am management student I have learnt that management control should be in different hands.

I have been your greatest fan even though I don’t have your hundreds pictures nor I have watched your movies 10 times each. But at the same time dada (Saurav Ganguly)has been a legend 4 me and your behaviour over it has been very petronaid.

Sachin himself said that Dada is the greatest captain ever India ever had(with limited resources),other than that his credentials as an player,he had yet again proved by making an comeback in the Indian national team after all the odds against him at the same time he was highest scorer in IPL-1, what else do you want?

I have heard your statements that its a team decision, but let me tell you that by your so called team decision you have disapointed all your fans, I am not a Kolkatan nor a Bengali. I stay in Mumbai and i am Sikh, I was your die hearted fan but not more.

Even if you win the IPL you have lost the respect, by digrading a legend. You have always been a politacilly right person and that what you all about. I want to ask you that why don’t you revert to Mr. Aamir khan’s statements, but when it comes to Sunil Gavesker you are up there. How can u do that when u know that you have zero knowledge of cricket when it is compared to Mr. Gavaskar.

In all I just have to say you one thing (as u call its going like a test match) respect a legend. give him great send off at Eden Gardens that all I want from you. At the same time, I guess that will make against all your decisions. Don’t mind bad of all what I have said, I still respect you as an actor, but not as an individual.

Thanks & Regards!
Inderdeep
Mumbai.

Inderdeep is a reader of DuniyaLive.com and above written views are his own and not of DuniyaLive.com. Inderdeep has raised some questions regarding SRK’s decision over Saurav Ganguly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin