English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shah Rukh wants to name his dog Aamir, Gauri objects!

Share This Post



Just when we thought the Khan war had mellowed, Shah Rukh comes out with yet another scandalous statement saying that he wants to name his dog Aamir!

Shah Rukh seems to be highly offended by Aamir’s press conferences and mockeries targeting him. Shah Rukh in a press conference post the release of his ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ had claimed that he is number one and Aamir in a media event self-claimed himself as number one- mocking Shah Rukh.

On being asked about the incident in an interview to a news daily, a seething SRK said, “I will confront Aamir and ask him why he said such a thing. I accept a lot of things, but I think this is not funny. When I say I am number one, I definitely don`t mean it in arrogance. I say it with a sense of humour and a sense of humility. But I guess it will take a lot for Aamir to understand that.”

Now, let’s recall some more events of the past - in the very famous Blog controversy, Aamir declared that he had named his dog Shah Rukh. Taking a dig at Aamir for the second time the actor said, “Gauri (Shah Rukh’s wife) gets upset when I crack jokes about naming my dog Aamir. She thinks why should I bring myself down by doing or saying such things? I respect her viewpoint and I understand that she doesn`t want me to lose my dignity, but sometimes I think it is absolutely necessary as people ask for it.”

The negative vibes between the two actors had become far more obvious for a long time now. Aamir and Salman’s much-publicised amity is also an added flavour to the story. Salman promotes Aamir and Aamir sings praises of Salman.

Doesn’t look like the Khan war is doing Shah Rukh any good.

Well, Bollywood’s no more the peaceful land it once was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin