English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, February 13, 2009

King Khan on a promotion spree for Billu…

Share This Post



Using his star power to the fullest king khan went on a promotional spree for his forthcoming release Billu… as he hopped from one promotional event to another all in a days work.

So after interacting with the media at his Bandra residence Shahrukh kept the shutterbugs on the move as they tried to catch up with his pace.

“Why do all these fancy things. You just have to call me. I will do anything to promote my film. The media though must be sick of me. I will be in their nightmares also. I will not leave them till they declare my film a hit,” Shahrukh Khan.

And though the controversy surrounding the title of the film seems to have ended but the King Khan is still apprehensive.

When asked if any of the Khans would get upset with the title of his next film my name is Khan SRK replied.

“I don't know about Khan, but I just hope no Billu… gets upset for the next few days that I have used his name as the title of the film, otherwise my film will be nameless. Just my photograph, and directed by Priyadarshan,” adds Shahrukh.

Amidst all the media frenzy King Khan ensured his fans weren’t disappointed.

“Lots of love to you dadi, please pray for me and I want to dedicate a song for you mar jaani mar jaani,” added Shahrukh.

Come Friday and we hope Billu barber proves to be a gift of love by king Khan to his fans on the valentines weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin