English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, February 16, 2009

Adhyayan Suman copies SRK’s way

Share This Post

There are many people who like to copy stars style funda. I am a big follower of Shah Rukh Khan. I always copied his style statements. Right from his ‘cool copper’ colored hair style in Kaal to his simple looking mustache in Rab Ne…, says Adhyayan Suman.

I even tried his six packs in Om Shanti Om but unfortunately didn’t succeed in it. Maybe that’s the difference between SRK and me (and many more, off course).

Anyways let us get back to business. I was saying that past quite a few events I have noticed that Shah Rukh has been sporting a muffler around his neck. Now be that SRK and Hungama’s joint venture in promoting ‘Billu’ or be it Shah Rukh’s production house entering into the television Industry or be it SRK dancing in the grand finale of Nach Baliye 4. In all these events we can see SRK sporting a muffler, pretty cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin