English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, January 03, 2009

'Om Shanti Om'

Share This Post



Together, they rocked in 2007 with Om Shanti Om. Now, Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and Farah Khan are back again in Billu Barber.

Farah, of course, is getting SRK and Deepika to dance to her tune again.

The film, his home production, is much hyped already and slated for release on February 13. And the Bollywood Badshah and his OSO leading hottie sizzle in a song Love Mera Hit Hai Hit Hai. “It was great fun doing this song,” said Farah who was dragged out of post-maternity recuperation by SRK to choreograph the film. “I didn’t have any sense of deja vu because it is very different from OSO which mostly had retro moves. This song is very hip-hop, it has a futuristic look, and the moves I have given them are like that. I couldn’t say no to Shah Rukh even though my babies were just born.”

Deepika, who has always been an ardent SRK admirer, added, “Working with them is special because Shah Rukh and Farah are the two people I have started my career with. I am glad he asked me. Farah these days has become very selective and will not take up anything unless it excites her, so it’s all the more reason for me to be a part of this song. We relived so many memories, I felt I was going back to the sets of OSO. My costume designer is Manish Malhotra even in this film, and we had the same caterer — Mutthuswami, serving us. It was so much fun.”

Meanwhile Shah Rukh, who credits the success of his previous hit to newcomer Deepika, is happy to work with her again. “It was sweet of her to agree. She is very talented and works hard. Working with the younger lot is really a learning process. They are so much fun, confident, and aware. They are all my future investments,” he laughed. Besides Deepika, there are two more sexy cameos with Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor. SRK has created onscreen magic with these three girls before in Asoka, Don and OSO respectively.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin