English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Failures and not successes keep me going: SRK

Share This Post

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has said that it is failures and not his successes that keep him going.

According to him, a genuinely happy person is someone who lives life on his or her own terms and takes responsibility for it; someone who knows how to get up and start all over again, even if he or she fails the first time around.

“I am ready to fail. I know I am not invincible,” he said.

The actor who has been chosen the role model for happiness from the media and entertainment industry by ‘Complete Wellbeing’, said in an interview to the magazine that there have been a lot of times when he has gone through a low phase.

“Today, what you see outside is the public image of my successes. If I had to weigh the good times in my life against the bad ones, the latter would clearly outweigh the former. I have had a million bad experiences. I have done a million wrong things,” SRK said.

He said the goodness in his life has completely wiped out those memories. “It’s my failures that keep me going, not my successes,” he added.

SRK said he did not feel that happiness could be measured. “It’s perhaps the most important thing in life. If you aren’t happy, you won’t even be able to enjoy your success,” he said.

He said success couldn’t be at the cost of honesty and hard work.

The actor said one can cultivate happiness by being positive, thinking positive and by being adventurous and curious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin