English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

SRK's expectations from Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi

Share This Post

SRK was last seen in Farah Khan’s Om Shanti Om last year. He will now be seen at the end of the week in Yash Raj Films’ Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. And like most of us, SRK too has a lot of expectations from the film.

“In my career of more then 60 films I have never spoken about my films like this but I genuinely feel that this film is simple yet it makes you smile. It talks about a relationship a certain amount of thrill in it. This film will share all those minor moments in a marriage in a very simple way,” says Shah Rukh.

“This film is about hope and I’m sure this film will show the true meaning of a relationship. I have not had a release for more then a year unfortunately but I am hoping that this one will entertain my fans and audiences … something I have been unable to do for the last 14 months so I’m just hoping for the best,” adds King Khan.

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi is directed by Aditya Chopra. It marks the entry of model Anushka Sharma in Bollywood. It is believed to be set against the background of a dance reality show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin