English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, December 18, 2008

“I am open for women to marry me & spend the rest of their lives with me.”

Share This Post

Shah Rukh Khan is a happy man these days as people have reacted really positively to his new release Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.

CNN-IBN caught up with King Khan at an event to unveil Filmfare’s latest cover, where he expressed his happiness towards audience’s reaction to his new movie.

Here is the excerpt of the interview:

CNN-IBN: Shah Rukh you have mentioned in many of your interviews that the character of Surinder Sahani (SRK’s name in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi) is more close to you and is more of what you are than Raj (SRK’s name in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge) but the personality you have we believe that you are more Raj.

Shah Rukh Khan: Ok, whatever you like me as. But personally I am quite boring. In reality I am more like Surinder Sahni.

CNN-IBN: The film has done a very good business but not so flattering reviews by critics, do you want to tell something to the critics who obviously would have missed something?

Shah Rukh Khan: No, I have always said that there are different kinds of people who watch a film. One is the audience, one are filmmakers like me who see a film from a different point of view and one is critics, who see it from a different point of view.

CNN-IBN: The film has done very well, but there is one thing I must tell you that there are many women who are still waiting for their Raj from DDLJ. Will you like to give them some advise that is there actually a character which actually exists in reality or was it just a personality that you portrayed so well that now most women want a guy like that?

Shah Rukh: No, I am there. Every Saturday I am open for women to come and marry me and spend the rest of their lives with me. I am at the Linking Road. I have been doing this for last 14 year since DDLJ was released and all the women who have married me are very-very happy. I have around 2.3 million children around the country and I am sorry for increasing the population of the country. So please tell all the ladies who are waiting to get married to Raj I am waiting for them too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin