English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, November 07, 2008

My kids were ashamed of me, says SRK

Share This Post

The King Khan himself makes an honest confession about it. He says that his children were ashamed of the fact that he does make-up like a woman before he leaves home.

Says he, “Waise to main mard hoon lekin (Though I am a man) I have to put on a lot of make-up before I go out of my house to give public appearances. Initially my children, Aryan and Suhana were really ashamed of me. They didn’t like it. I had to make them understand that it was a part of my profession. I myself didn’t like it but I knew I am an actor and I supposed to look good whenever I make a public appearance. Initially it was quite unusual for me too but now I have come to terms with it. Now my children are ok with it.”

With his latest film ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ set for a December release, King Khan is all out to promote his film.

Talking about his frequent appearances with new actresses he says, “Of late, I have worked with a lot of young actress whether it’s Deepika or Anoushka. In fact in ‘Chak De India’ I had more than a dozen girls working with me and all of them were quite younger to me. But I have no role in choosing the cast of the films. It’s totally up to the directors to decide who they want to cast opposite me. Till today I think I have worked more than 20 to 22 actresses who are younger to me.”

So how was working with these new actresses? Answers he, “It was excellent. In fact to be very honest whenever I work with a new actress I feel my acting skills improve.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin