English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, October 10, 2008

“I would’ve slapped Shah Rukh” - Jaya Bachchan

Share This Post



This is what Mrs. Bachchan said when asked how she felt about SRK making an unsavoury remark about her daughter-in-law Aishwarya at Salman Khan’s party and the now in-famous fight. Read on…

Following are excerpts from an interview given to People magazine :

Shah Rukh did not say a very nice thing about Ash in that brawl with Salman… you don’t hold that against him?
Of course, I do. I haven’t had the opportunity to discuss it with him, and I am going to speak to him about it. If he was at my home, I would have slapped him, just as I would my own son. But I have connected with him in my soul, and that’s it.

SRK came for the Drona premiere, that was nice of him.
Yes. Abhishek called him and said, ‘Sir, it will make a huge difference to me if you arrive’. And he did, which I think is very gracious of him. I have a weakness for Shah Rukh.
...........................................................................................................................................

Sallu-SRK fight

At Katrina Kaif’s birthday party in July, Salman and Shah Rukh fought after Salman adversely commented at SRK’s show Paanchvi Paas, calling it a big flop. The star added that SRK is trying to sabotage his show Dus Ka Dum. “You are a matlabi insaan. You only call people when you need them, and then don’t keep in touch,” Sallu added.

SRK reacted strongly saying that no one wants to watch Salman’s show. He too started to insult Salman by making jokes about Salman and his past girlfriends most notably Aishwarya Rai.

Since then Salman and Shah Rukh have not been on talking terms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin