English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sanju to play peacemaker

Share This Post

The news of the Shah Rukh-Salman fight has reached Cape Town, South Africa where Sanjay Dutt is shooting for Chatur Singh Two Star. Sanju is close to both Salman as well as SRK. The fact that they were involved in a scrap deeply dirsturbs him.

Speaking from Cape Town, Dutt says, "I still can't believe what's happened. I am shocked! I am so glad I am out of all this. It would have been painful for me to have seen something that involved two of my dearest friends."

B-Town is going through a state of flux after the SRK-Salman fight with most stars picking camps. Is he going to pick a side? Dutt says firmly, "No way! I am very close to both and it would be impossible for me to take sides.

Both Shah Rukh and Salman are like my younger brothers. I love them dearly and it wouldn't be fair of me to side with one of them. I have never been associated with any camp. I don't intend being part of one today."

His thoughts on the fight? Dutt says, "I can't comment on that. I am sure everyone has his/her own perspective; but what happened was very unfortunate. I am sure things could have been amicably solved."

Dutt has always been known as an elder brother who has been there for the industry when any situation has taken place be it raising funds for tsunami victims or fighting for a cause.

Has he tried to patch up things between SRK and Salman? "Well, I am busy shooting in South Africa right now but I will definitely try and do something when I am back."

'Don't invite guests if you're going to insult them'

Insiders are of the opinion that Dutt was shocked at Salman's behaviour. Says a source, "Sanju and his wife Mana felt that it was rude of Salman to invite Shah Rukh and then insult him.

You can't insult your own guest no matter what issues you have with him. If you have problems with someone, don't invite him to your party."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin